Let us walk this journey with you.
Christian Family Care offers free, confidential, nonjudgmental pregnancy counseling through the Hand in Hand Program.
We Can Help
It is never too early or too late to make a plan for you and your baby. Whether you just found out you’re pregnant, have just had a baby, or you are anywhere in between – we want to help.
Your compassionate pregnancy counselor will:
- Get to know you as a person
- Provide decision-making counseling to help you review your options
- Answer your questions fully and honestly
- Support you and preserve your rights
- Attend medical appointments with you, if desired
- Facilitate a discussion with your family
- Help you with life skills, job searching, and education
- Create a parenting plan with you, if you choose to parent
- Walk alongside you throughout the adoption process, if you choose this option
Learn About CFC’s Pregnancy Counseling Program
Not sure if you’re pregnant?
Select the options to learn about early pregnancy symptoms and the due date.
Call or Text
Contact a pregnancy counselor in your area to inquire or set up a time to meet.
To learn more about pregnancy counseling, get details at our Hand in Hand website.
Adoption is a loving and courageous option when parenting isn’t an option.
When you create an adoption plan, we may provide financial assistance for:
- Medical bills
- Basic living expenses (food, clothing, hygiene)
Did you know? When you choose adoption:
- You can choose an adoptive family.
- You can meet and communicate with the adoptive family.
- You decide how much time you spend with your baby while in the hospital.
- You decide how much openness you want with the adoptive family.
We specialize in open adoption at CFC. All of our adoptive families are prepared for open adoption, if that is what you desire.