Every Parent Needs Support
Every parent, no matter their circumstances, needs a community of people around them. We want you to know that you are not alone. If you are experiencing a tough situation and you have nowhere else to turn, Safe Families for Children can help. Our certified Host Families are volunteers who will provide a loving and safe home for your children, while you are given the time and tools you need to move forward.
There is no cost to you to use this service, we just ask that you stay active in improving your situation. We want you and your children to be reunited as soon as you are ready.
All volunteers pass a background check, go through training, and pass a home safety inspection in order to host children in their homes.
It is important to know that Safe Families is NOT foster care. While your children are with a Host Family, you still have full custody. You can ask to have your child returned home at any time.
What Safe Families Offers:
• A safe, temporary place for your children
• Frequent opportunities to connect with your
children while with volunteer Host Families.
• A community to help reach your goals.
• Resources to help you get back on your feet.
• Ongoing support after your children
Is Safe Families Right for You?
• Are you struggling and need help?
• Do you need a safe, temporary home for
your children to stay?
• Are you willing to work towards your goals?
• Are you committed to reuniting with your
children as soon as possible?
If you answered yes to all these questions,
contact us today!