Christian Family Care offers free, confidential, nonjudgmental pregnancy counseling.
It is never too early or too late to make a plan for you and your baby. Whether you just found out you’re pregnant, have just had a baby, or you are anywhere in between – we want to help.
Your compassionate pregnancy counselor will:
- Get to know you as a person
- Provide decision-making counseling to help you look at your options
- Answer all your questions fully and honestly
- Support you and never pressure you
- Attend medical appointments with you if desired
- Help you talk with your family about your options
- Help you with life skills, job searching, and education
- Create a parenting plan with you if you choose to parent
- Walk you through the entire adoption process if you choose this option
Adoption is a Loving and Courageous Option when parenting isn’t an option
When you make an adoption plan, we can often help financially with:
- Medical bills
- Basic living needs (food, clothing, hygiene)
What adoption looks like today might surprise you. Did you know:
- You can choose, meet, and communicate with the adoptive family
- You decide how much time you spend with baby in the hospital
- You decide how much openness you want in the adoption – fully open (visits), semi-open (just photos and updates), or closed (no contact)
- We specialize in open adoption at CFC. All of our adoptive families are ready for an open adoption, if that is what you desire.