Each November, National Adoption Month is a special opportunity for us to share the news about the need for adoptive parents and families in Arizona and across the country.
Every one of these children is more than deserving of a safe, loving place to call home. This National Adoption Month, consider answering the call and register for a free information session to learn more about adopting a child.
Is the Lord calling you to adopt a child?
You might make a great adoptive parent or family if…
- You feel a calling or pull to adopt a child.
- You truly have a heart for children.
- You have experience working with or raising children.
- You feel stable enough in your health, home, and finances to add a child to your family.
- You desire to help a vulnerable child become the person God created them to be!
The steps to becoming an adoptive parent or family…
Register for a free information session to get answers to all your questions about adoption.
“Adoption is hard, but that’s what makes it such a great leap of faith, and I encourage you to jump. Jump, and let God lead you to live a life greater than what you had planned for yourselves. It’s worth it.”
– CFC adoptive mother
Fill out the form for more information about adoption
Not ready to attend an information session, but want to know more about becoming an adoptive parent or family? Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch!