Help At-Risk Children and Reduce What You Pay the State in Taxes
The Arizona Foster Care Tax Credit is a charitable contribution you can give to qualifying 501 (c)(3) organizations that work with over 200 foster children a year.
When you take advantage of the Arizona Foster Care Tax Credit by donating to a qualifying organization like Christian Family Care, you receive a dollar-for-dollar tax credit and reduce what you pay the state in taxes–all while making a difference in the lives of vulnerable youth.
Benefits to the Arizona Foster Care Tax Credit
- Reduce what you pay the state in taxes at no additional cost to you.
- Help Christian Family Care carry out our mission of strengthening families and serving at-risk children in the name of Jesus Christ, rather than paying the state.
- Potentially increase your state tax refund.
- Carry the tax credit forward for up to five years.
Former Governor Doug Ducey on the Arizona Foster Care Tax Credit
Taking Advantage of the Arizona Foster Care Tax Credit
Follow these steps to earn the Arizona Foster Care Tax Credit on your state income taxes:
- Fill out the donation form below to make your donation to Christian Family Care.
- Keep a record of the donation for when you file your taxes.
- Ask your tax advisor to help you claim the dollar-for-dollar credit when you file your Arizona state tax return.
- Place the Christian Family Care Qualifying Foster Care Charitable Organization (QFCO) code on form 352 when filing your Arizona state tax return. Our QFCO code is 10024.
- File your taxes.
Thank you for supporting us as we serve vulnerable children, and congratulations on successfully taking advantage of the Arizona Foster Care Tax Credit!
If you have any issues with the tax credit process please contact us at (602) 234-1935 or TaxCredit@cfcare.org.
Required IRS notice: No goods or services were provided in exchange for this gift.
QFCO Code: 10024
Arizona Foster Care Tax Credit FAQs
What is the Arizona Foster Care Tax Credit?
Does this foster care tax credit also apply to federal tax returns?
How do I know if I qualify?
How do I claim the credit for contributions to a Qualifying Foster Care Charitable Organization?
Can I also take advantage of other State tax credits?
Do I qualify for the credit if I do not owe taxes at year-end?
For more information check out our Ultimate Guide to the Arizona Foster Care Tax Credit.