Christian Family Care offers free, confidential, nonjudgmental pregnancy counseling.
It is never too early or too late to make a plan for you and your baby. Whether you just found out you’re pregnant, have just had a baby, or you are anywhere in between – we want to help.
Your compassionate pregnancy counselor will:
- Get to know you as a person
- Provide decision-making counseling to help you look at your options
- Answer all your questions fully and honestly
- Support you and never pressure you
- Attend medical appointments with you if desired
- Help you talk with your family about your options
- Help you with life skills, job searching, and education
- Create a parenting plan with you if you choose to parent
- Walk you through the entire adoption process if you choose this option
Click here to find out more at:
Adoption is a loving and courageous option when parenting isn’t an option.
When you make an adoption plan, we can often help financially with:
- Medical bills
- Basic living needs (food, clothing, hygiene)
What adoption looks like today might surprise you. Did you know:
- You can choose, meet, and communicate with the adoptive family
- You decide how much time you spend with baby in the hospital
- You decide how much openness you want in the adoption – fully open (visits), semi-open (just photos and updates), or closed (no contact)
- We specialize in open adoption at CFC. All of our adoptive families are ready for an open adoption, if that is what you desire.
Not sure if you’re pregnant?
Call or Text a pregnancy counselor in your area any time to ask questions or set up a time to meet and talk in person:
If you want to learn more about the pregnancy program, click here.