Be a Host Family
In our Arizona communities, many families are facing hard times. Without a strong support system, even small stressors can become life altering moments.
What if the church walked alongside every family in their time of need? Together, we can partner with parents and journey with them, strengthening the family and creating community.
Our STRONG Families for Children program supports families in three ways:
- Providing short term (<30 days), voluntary care for children
- Partnering parents with a volunteer Family Friend for support
- Parenting support programs
As a Host Family, you will care for children in your home temporarily. You will have an opportunity to build a trusting relationship with the entire family. You determine when you’re available to host and which families you will assist.
As a Host Family you…
• Provide temporary care for children 0-17
• Choose when and who you host
• Disciple the family system
How to Get Started
• Complete an online application
• Background check
• In-home interview
Sign Up for More Information
STRONG Families Inquiry